Clean Water Action
Clean Water Action is a one million member organization of diverse people and groups joined together to protect our environment, health, economic well-being and community quality of life. Our goals include clean, safe and affordable water; prevention of health threatening pollution; creation of environmentally safe jobs and businesses; and empowerment of people to make democracy work. Clean Water Action organizes strong grassroots groups and coalitions and campaigns to elect environmental candidates and solve environmental and community problems.
In Colorado, Clean Water Action’s include:
- Protecting Coloradans from threats associated with Big Oil and Gas drilling and fracking along the Front Range an on our public lands across the state.
- Fighting to protect and enhance Colorado’s Clean Energy Economy
- Fighting carbon pollution, carbon polluters, and global warming
- Protecting the health of our water and our rivers including the Colorado River, South Platte River, Cherry Creek, and Cache la Poudre River
- Making democracy work by empowering grassroots action at the door, on the phone, and at the ballot box
Learn more about Clean Water Action’s work in Colorado using the links below.