Book Our Event Space
Conveniently located at 1536 Wynkoop Street near the 16th Street Mall, Union Station, and Colorado’s State Capitol, The Alliance Center features an energy-efficient, high-performance event space housed in a LEED certified historic building. To top it off, our event space is as beautiful and accommodating as it is sustainable.
See more details in our event space brochure. Sold? Fill out our event inquiry form below to get your booking process started.
Your submission will be forwarded to our events team, and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly. For immediate or urgent questions regarding the use of our event space, contact our team at [email protected] or 303-454-3307.
- State of the art AV capabilities: projectors, drop screens, HDTVs, handheld and lavalier microphones, drop speakers, Apple TV, Blue Ray Player, Cisco teleconference capabilities
- Wireless Internet
- rolling white board
- Dedicated host during your event
- Full service preferred vendor list
- Access to convenient parking options
- Steps from Union Station’s mass transit and Cherry Creek bike path
- Sustainably managed facility
- Onsite cafe and beer/wine bar
All amenities included with use of space
Map of First Floor
Standard half-boardroom setup in the Centennial Room and the Rocky Mountain Room, with space for about 16 people each
Standard workshop setup in the Centennial Room and the Rocky Mountain Room, with space for about 30 people
80 PERSON CAPACITY
Theater-style setup in the Continental Divide Room, with space for about 80 people
150 PERSON CAPACITY
Theater-style in the Sustainability Center (dividing walls for both rooms are opened, and cafe space is included), with space for about 150 people
Have a smaller group? We can accommodate you.
Contact us at [email protected] to inquire.