Conveniently located at 1536 Wynkoop Street near the 16th Street Mall, Union Station and Colorado’s State Capitol, The Alliance Center features an energy-efficient, high-performance event space housed in a LEED certified historic building. We offer aesthetic beauty, environmental consciousness, historic preservation and highly sustainable performance.
Your submission will be forwarded to our events team, and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly.
For immediate or urgent questions regarding the use of our event space,
contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 303-454-3307.
- State of the art AV capabilities: projectors, drop screens, HDTVs, handheld and lavalier microphones, drop speakers, Apple TV, Blue Ray Player, Cisco teleconference capabilities
- Wireless Internet
- rolling white board
- Dedicated host during your event
- Full service preferred vendor list
- Access to convenient parking options
- Steps from Union Station’s mass transit and Cherry Creek bike path
- Sustainably managed facility
- Onsite cafe and beer/wine bar
All amenities included with use of space (no a la carte amenities).
Map of First Floor
Standard Set Up
Standard half-boardroom set-up in the Centennial Room and the Rocky Mountain Room, for about 16 people each.
Standard workshop set-up in the Centennial Room and the Rocky Mountain Room, for about 30 people.
80 Person Capacity
Theater-style setup in the Continental Divide Room for about 80 people.
150 Person Capacity
Theater-style in the Sustainability Center (i.e., dividing walls for both rooms open, plus cafe space), for about 150 people.
Have a smaller group? We can accommodate you.
Contact us at email@example.com to inquire.