Photography by David Lauer, Design Architecture by Gensler
Interested in Joining Colorado’s Hub of Sustainability?
Whether you only need a business address and access to meeting rooms, or you’re looking for an office to call home, The Alliance Center can support you in achieving your mission.
The Alliance Center was designed, and is operated, as Colorado’s Hub of Sustainability – THE place for sustainability-focused organizations to work and collaborate, with nearly 50 organizations all under one roof.
The Alliance Center is a living example of collaboration and sustainability at work, providing healthy office spaces at below-market rates to allow organizations to work together, leverage one another’s initiatives and share services.
We have a wide range of options to accommodate your needs – from hot desks for folks who need a change from working in coffee shops, to full suites with a mix of open and private seating for an organization of 20+ employees, and everything in between.
To connect with member of staff about availability, please call 303-572-1536 or email [email protected]
- fully furnished workspaces
- access to frequent on-site educational and networking events (more than 300 events per year in our building)
- 18 conference rooms with latest technology
- wired & wireless internet
- state-of-the-art event space
- bike storage and showers
- national recognition as a green building, including three LEED certifications
- on-site Serendipity Coffee Bar with coffee/tea, pastries, sandwiches & snacks, plus wine and beer
- a community to whom you can connect to advance your mission
- weekly yoga classes
- monthly tenant happy hour (first round’s on us!)
- no extra fees
Typical Floor Plan
The Alliance has six floors plus a basement, all with office space.
Please submit an application using the links below.
Submit an Application
As a mission driven building, all those interested in being an Alliance Center tenant-partner to fill out this pre-leasing survey. It helps us know a bit more about your organization, your needs, and the mutual benefit your organization can gain and provide as part of The Alliance Center community.