Interested in Joining the Community of the Sustainability Movement?
The Alliance has both physical and virtual office space available in the Center. Â It is designed to be the Hub for sustainability-focused organizations. Â Whether you only need access to collaborative meeting rooms or you’re looking for a place to call home regularly, The Alliance Center can support you in achieving your important mission.
The Alliance Center, our living example of collaboration and sustainability at work, provides healthy and collaborative office spaces at below-market rates to allow organizations to work together, leverage each otherâ€™s initiatives, and share activities and services. This 100-year-old building in historic LoDo is strategically located near the capitol to provide easy access to legislators and government agencies, and is steps from Union Stationâ€™s mass transit to enable sustainable transportation options.
We have a wide range of options to accommodate your specific needs.
- Virtual Tenancy: grants you access to our eighteen state of the art conference rooms, provides a mailing address, and gives you the option of additional amenities like printing, downtown parking and a VOIP phone line.
- Physical Tenancy: from hot desks for folks whom are done working in coffee shops to full suites with open and private seating for a 20+ employee organization, and everything in between, we offer flexible options to accommodate your needs in a workspace.
To connect with an Alliance staff member about availability, please call 303-572-1536 or email [email protected]
- fully furnished workspaces Â
- eighteen conference rooms with the latest collaboration technologies
- fiber internet
- state of the art event space
- bike storage and showers for bike commuters
- national recognition as a green building model
- on-site cafe with coffee, wine and beer
- an automatic community that can advance your mission
- no extra fees: only optional services that lower your administrative costs
Typical Floor Plan
Please submit an application using the links below.
Submit an Application
Our tenant-partners are organizations working to promote a sustainable Colorado. Since the Alliance Center is a mission driven building, the Alliance asks all those interested in being an Alliance Center tenant-partner to fill out this pre-leasing survey. It helps us know a bit more about your organization, your needs, and the mutual benefit your organization can gain and provide as part of the Alliance Center community.