Photography by David Lauer, Design Architecture by Gensler
Interested in Joining Colorado’s Hub of Sustainability?
The Alliance Center was designed, and is operated, as Colorado’s Hub of Sustainability – THE place for sustainability-focused organizations to work and collaborate, with nearly 50 organizations all under one roof.
The Alliance Center is a living example of collaboration and sustainability at work, providing healthy office spaces at below-market rates to allow organizations to work together, leverage one another’s initiatives and share services.
We have a wide range of options to accommodate your needs – from hot desks for folks who need a change from working in coffee shops, to full suites with a mix of open and private seating for an organization of 20+ employees, and everything in between.
To connect with member of staff about availability, please call 303-572-1536 or email [email protected].
- fully furnished workspaces
- access to frequent on-site educational and networking events (more than 300 events per year in our building)
- 18 conference rooms with latest technology
- wired & wireless internet
- state-of-the-art event space
- bike storage and showers
- national recognition as a green building, including three LEED certifications
- on-site Serendipity Coffee Bar with coffee/tea, pastries, sandwiches & snacks, plus wine and beer
- a community to whom you can connect to advance your mission
- weekly yoga classes
- monthly tenant happy hour (first round’s on us!)
- no extra fees
Typical Floor Plan
The Alliance has six floors plus a basement, all with office space.