We are now pre-booking events in our beautiful new event space! If you have an event date of June 1 or later, please inquire by emailing [email protected]!
Conveniently located at 1536 Wynkoop Street near Colorado’s State Capitol, the 16th Street Mall, and Union Station, the Alliance Center features a high-performance event space housed in a historic building that was originally constructed in 1908. By installing energy efficient and contemporary green solutions, we can offer aesthetic beauty, environmental conservancy, historical preservation and highly sustainable performance.
- State of the art AV capabilities: projectors, drop screens, HDTVs, handheld and lavalier microphones, drop speakers, Apple TV, Blue Ray Player, Cisco teleconference capabilities
- Wireless Internet
- (3) 4×6 stage decks
- (2) rolling white boards
- Dedicated host during your event
- Full service preferred vendor list
- Access to valet and convenient parking options
- Steps from Union Station’s mass transit and Cherry Creek bike path
- Sustainably managed facility
- Onsite cafe and beer/wine bar
Interested in finding out more before the building opens? Contact Megan Stribling at [email protected]